Look who's lovin the binkie again. Fabulous. We had Jack totally off it a month before Halle was born, but ever since she has been here he's been sneaking her binkies. I tried to keep them from him, but he would find them in drawers where they were hidden, or he would steal them out of Halle's car seat while we were driving. I would find him hiding somewhere in the house suckin on a binkie, getting his quick fix!! Now I'm trying to just give them to him when he's going to sleep. He'll say "binkie please mommy, I wanna sleep"...how can I say no to that? I know it's a bad habit that I'm letting him get back into...but I was out of the running for mother of the year a long time ago so I'm not worried about it... :)
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Binkie Boy
Posted by Kristin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I totally feel for ya sista!!! I cannot get Sofie off of it. She too still has to have it to sleep and she steals Sydney's all the time. I think 15 years old will be my cut off date.
Just let him be a lifer.
Love it!! I just barely got Colby off his too! We decided that he could go to Chuck E Cheese if he threw them away. So I took ALL the binkies and threw them in the dumpster there so he could ride the "Monster Truck". He was so happy until it came time for a nap! He is over it, except, like you, I see him sneaking Caroline's pink binkies once in awhile. What can you do???
Post a Comment