Friday, April 18, 2008

Today.

Today Lindsay would have been 30 years old. Her family had a birthday party, and we spent the night laughing about, remembering, and honoring her life. We all met at the cemetery and sent balloons to heaven. Then we went over to Pioneer Hall and had dinner and watched a video of Lindsay's life. There were tears shed, and stories told (many that Linds probably would have been so embarrased we were telling). With as crazy as life gets, I was thankful for the chance to just sit and think about her. To remember when...
Happy Birthday Linds. You are loved and missed.

6 comments:

melanie said...

That is so sweet, I wish I could have gone.

Jen said...

Loved seeing you Kristin! Happy Birthday Lindsay!

emily said...

What a great way to remember her and reflect on some memories.

Pearson Family said...

Don't know the girl...but so sad and such good freinds you all are. I've been meaning to ask you kristin, did someone drive threw your mom's garage?

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

I think about lindsay often. I remember when we went to the outdoor play in provo with K.C. ,Brent and a bunch of others about a month before the accident. Her smile really made me smile even if I didn't want to. So I am going to give a shout out to her and wish her a Happy Birthday...love ya

510Jen said...

That is so cool. I want to hear all about it. I will have to tell my mom. Maybe it would be something she would want to do. I loved that Lyndsay she was the best.