My cell phone got ran over. How did we live without them? I am going crazy...but I should have a new one by tommorrow. Until then you will all just have to deal with not talking to me, how sad for you.
Random thought, we are loving the new 90210. And by "we" I do mean me and Randy (yes he loves these kinds of shows even if he will tell you different...him and his college roomates have been known to cry while watching high school dramas, for example the Party of Five episode where Charlie gets cancer, sob fest). He was even more excited than me to see that the Peach Pit was still in business and that Kelly had a baby that we're both pretty sure is Dylans. So 90210 is our new date night by the tv. I didn't think we would be able to get over the loss of The OC...but this could do it for us!
Oh, another random, but will I get my daughter taken away from me if I can't stand The Jonas Brothers or Miley Cyrus aka Hannah? (sorry KC I have to bag on your weird crush) Everyone knows I'm a fan of anything teeny bopperish, but these guys bug me. Bad. I hope Halle has some better options when she is old enough to care about this stuff...
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Ugh.
Posted by Kristin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hannah Montana alone is the reason I am grateful I don't have a girl. Though my 6 year old knows all the Jonas Brother songs. Sad.
Love 90210. We used to come over to Randy's pad every thursday for our 90210 bbque's back in the day. So funny! I was thinking at first the baby was brandons...but after last week I was thinking the same thing...dylan! Can't wait to find out. So Owen refers to Hannah as his girlfriend and he actually recognizes the Jonas Brothers on the radio. love hannah...hate Jonas.
Travis and I love 90210 too!
I hate HM and Jonas Bro's also. Thank goodness my girls are over it!!! Yahoo. Addie didn't even want to wear her Hannah shirt to school this year, she said no one in 1st grade wears them, I'm so glad.
You never call me. I guess I really don't care that you have no cell phone. I'm kidding.... I have no idea what to do without mine. ( Maybe pay attention to my kids while driving in the car)
I forgot to tell you that I love 90210. and miss the O.C. Whenever I hear the theme song I cry.
90210 huh! is that back...
really? You don't like the jonas brothers? I have only seen the perfomance they did on the MTV video awards - and I liked it. I haven't heard any of their other music though. I agree with you about Miley though, which surprises me. Ever since I learned that you love Britney Spears and Neil Diamond, I knew that music was something we would just have to disagree on :)
Post a Comment