Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm here.

Enough with the harrassing emails telling me to update my blog! Yes I am still here. I do have some things to blog but life has been a little crazy. We have had days when the kids go to bed in the same pajamas that they woke up and stayed in all day. Impressive eh? I promised Melanie I would update my blog tonight, but it's just not gonna happen for 2 reasons:

{1} I got done doing hair and settled in on the couch to watch one of my favorite shows, The Biggest Loser (usually I am watching this show while eating ice cream...kind of an oxymoron right?). Anyways, it got all the way down to the weigh in at the end and my DVR apparently decided it was off duty and cut out. So I run upstairs to try to look on the internet to see who got voted off, and I can't find it anywhere. I realize it's 1 a.m. in Texas so I can't call Mel to find out. Fantastic.

{2} After the TV upset, Jack woke up crying and it's taken me the last hour to calm him down and get him back to sleep. He said he had to pee so I put him on the toilet. It took him 20 minutes and a warm bath to finally pee, but he cried the whole time saying it hurt. So I'm thinking urinary infection. Lovely. Then he is crying "owee owee" and I say what is hurting, he points to his ear. Now I'm thinking ear infection. After a dose of Motrin, a sippy of apple juice and an episode of Dora he is back to sleep. For now. It's 1:04 a.m. and I am off to bed, so I can get up bright and early to start the speed dialing to the pediatricians office to get the first sick kid appointment. I swear if I call at 8:05 a.m. they are already full for the day.

If anyone knows who got voted off TBL could you please throw me a bone?

5 comments:

melanie said...

Ok I'll give you a break for a couple of more days. hope he gets feeling better.

The McKell Spot said...

After a ton of tears, Dan was voted off!

Brittany said...

Oh, Kristin - I can relate to ear infections, I'm so sorry! We found out today that my Jack has to go in on 4/8 for his 3rd set of tubes. It's sad! Hopefully your Jack doesn't get to that point.

Kelly said...

Oh your poor kids, I'm so sorry! Thanks for doing my hair though, love it! You're the best and I hope your kids start feeling better.

melissa said...

don't worry...i ALWAYS watch the biggest loser while eating ice cream too!