Monday, March 3, 2008

Tired.

Why am I so tired all the time? I know why. Because my favorite time of night is the hours after everyone else is asleep. Love love love it. Quiet is something that doesn't happen often with two kiddos. Randy has a hard time staying up past nine lately (he's getting so old...we're gonna have to start having early bird dinner at 4:30 soon). Once him and the kids are asleep, I can think of a million things I'd rather do than go to bed. I love the dark quiet house. I can read, get on the computer, take a bath, or watch my shows. Oh but I pay for it in the morning. It's worth it for me, to have that alone time...


It's 10:49 pm right now...if I hurry I can be in bed by 11...this is one of my favorite pictures right now...they all seem so sweet when they're asleep! I love how they are all touching...goodnight!

15 comments:

Brittany said...

That is one sweet picture! So cute!

Kelly said...

Too too cute! I love that Jack is touching Halley in his sleep! BTW-love the new family picture!!!

Pearson Family said...

I love late nights to. Damn Chris and Randy are both grandpas. Seriously chris is in bed by 9.the picture though...its so cute! Who did you have do your new family photo?

Miles and Bex said...

I feel the same way, I stay up so late at night. My faviorite thing to do is clean because I know my house will stay clean for at least 8 hours! Love the picture of everyone sleeping!

Jen said...

I totally agree on the staying up late thing! It's so worth it! Love the photo!

emily said...

What a sweet photo! And I love your family photo. Darling!

510Jen said...

I hear ya. I use to be a go to bed at 9p girl. But lately too many others things to do and way to quite of a house need to take advantage of that.

BTW sweet picture.

melanie said...

You know that is my favorite time of the day to. Its like your afraid to go to sleep cuz then pretty soon the caos will start again.

Marie Stott said...

Kristin, I found your blog through the Twitty's. How are you? It has been forever since we have talked. You little family is so cute and i love your blond long hair.

Erika said...

That is the cutest picture ever! I really love the family pic at the top of your blog- your family is so dang beautiful!

Emily said...

I have the same problem.

Lyndee said...

You may not remember me or you do remember me but don't want too.
This is Lyndee (Hanks) Kennett. I have been reading your blog for awhile and I thought mabie I should comment so it didn't feel like I was stocking you. Your family is darling. I love your little boys hair. Your little girl is so dang cute. I am so glad you got her ears pierced. I got my my girls ears pierced when they we 6 months and everyone gave me so much crap for it. I am glad to hear you are doing well. I hope it is ok that I have been looking at your blog. Lyndee

melissa said...

hey gublers!! it's melissa (aiken) and brent dalby...we found your blog through kc and sally's. jack's hair is adorable! i can't wait until colton's finally grows that long. halle is beautiful and i love how you spell her name. so great to see how well you guys are doing!

Brooke said...

Kristen,
I found your blog through a friend of a friend. Anyway, hope you guys are doing well! You have about the cutest family ever? We would love to hear from you guys. We should get together sometime! Brad says HI too!
Brooke

Pearson Family said...

seriously kristin...are you too tired to blog? what is going on? I missed you at your mom's for the easter egg hunt