Sunday, June 15, 2008

Three


Jack turned 3 this weekend!

Here are his stats:

Height: dunno...will fill this in after his dr appt

Weight: do I seriously not know this stuff?

Food: ravioli, mac n cheese, rice n beans

Drink: warm chocolate milk

TV: little bill, max and ruby

Movie: mary poppins, annie (yes he likes musicals...back off!)

Friends: alec, mayson, connor, easton

Song: twinkle twinkle little star

Nicknames: jack jack, jj, jack attack, jackie boy

Loves: hockey, trampoline, swimming, and his little sis


I can't believe this little guy has been in our lives for three years, and is not so little anymore! Everyday he is getting braver, smarter, more independant. It won't be long until he is embarrased by his mom's kisses, or would rather play with his friends instead of his dad...so for now we will not take these moments for granted. We love you Jack! Happy Birthday!

8 comments:

* said...

I think you need to add another category...
Enemies: Sofie

When we move in with you guys they will become best friends.

Happy Birthday JACK!!!

Pearson Family said...

Oh Happy Birthday Jack! I can't belive he is 3. I can't belive you don't know his ht and wt....what kind of a mother are you? seriously...does anyone know that stuff.

Brittany said...

Oh, cute! My boys love Annie too! And my mom has some church DVD's that have little songs, and they love those too! It's okay! Jack (my jack) walks around singing - a lot. I LOVE it!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Jack! Jack's stats and Bailey's are pretty similar...no wonder they play so well! 3 year olds are fun (most of the time) aren't they?

Kristin said...

haha Adrienne that made me laugh...you are totally right...for his birthday he got some punching gloves so he'll be ready for her the next time he sees her!

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

Happy birthday! Jack is so cute. I love him. I coming on the 6th lets get together.

Mandi said...

Hey Kristin I found you from Jen's blog. Just wanted to say Hi. Your kids are darling.

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

Happy birthday Jack you are such a cutie.